Our state-of-the art analytical laboratory provides quality control of incoming raw materials and finished products.
The lab delivers flexible support to troubleshoot plating applications.
- Broad range of traditional wet methods
- HPLC determination of plating additives
(in Zinc, bright Nickel and Zn-Ni plating baths)
- AAS determination of metals in plating baths, passivates and waste waters
(Al, Co, Cu, Cr, Fe, Ca, Mg, K, Na, Ni, Zn)
- Determination of anions in plating baths, passivates and waste waters
(chloride, nitrate, sulfate etc.)
- Training courses for plating shop laboratory staff
Our laboratory uses the latest equipment including:
- SFC-MS: Acquity UPC2 + PDA + Acquity QDa (Waters)
- LC-MS Arc HPLC + 2998 PDA + Acquity QDa (Waters)
- LC: Alliance 2695 + 2489 (Waters)
- CE: 7100 CE System, 2x (Agilent Technologies)
- AAS: SavantAA (GBC Scientific Equipment)